Welcome to the help section of Firewall Application Blocker (FAB)
Here’s how FAB blocks Inbound and Outbound internet communication for any application.
- Go to Rules > Block Application.
- Select the application (*.EXE file) that you want to block.
- Done! The application will now get listed in FAB and blocked from all internet communication.
- Optional: To block all applications within a folder go to Rules > Block Folder Contents
- Select one or more items from the list.
- Go to Rules > Remove Rule(s).
- The application is removed from the list and the blocking rule has been lifted. The application will now have internet access again.
Q: FAB does not run when launched or some random error occured.
A: Install Microsoft .NET Framework v4.7.2 or higher, and try again.
Q: FAB does not block applications.
A: The Windows 10 built-in Firewall must be enabled for FAB to function properly.
Welcome to the help section of Sleepless in Cyberspace